Attn: Data Protection Officer
Chalk Farm Road
London NW1 8AB
1. Information we may collect about you
1.2 information that you provide by filling in forms to create an account and/or profile. This includes information you provide at the time of creating your account or at any subsequent point;
1.3 scheduling appointments with doctors on our Website;
1.4 if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
1.5 we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
1.6 details of any videos, comments, posts, social media information or other information you post on the Website;
1.7 device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); and
1.8 details of your visits to the Website, including but not limited to, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the Internet, traffic data, location data, other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with the service on the Website, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
2. Information we may collect about youWe may collect and process the following data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
3. IP AddressesWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. If you download our mobile application, we may receive information about your location and mobile device.
6. Safeguarding personal dataYour passwords are stored on Doctify’s servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
Sensitive information between your browser and the Website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the Website’s certificate.
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Doctify will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.
7. How we use your informationWe use information held (and information about others) in the following ways:
7.1 to schedule appointments with Doctors and/or Doctor’s practice;
7.2 to process appointments, orders, registration and enquiries;
7.3 send appointment reminders;
7.4 to enable Doctors to refer Users to and make appointments with other Doctors on Users’ behalf or to perform analyses on potential health issues or treatments, provided that Users choose to use the applicable services;
7.5 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
7.6 to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
7.7 to conduct, monitor and analyse our business or Website operations. We may use the information to monitor and improve our level of service, to improve the content of the Website, to respond to your requests and for our own internal purposes;
7.8 to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
7.9 to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own;
7.11 to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
7.12 to ensure the content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
7.13 to notify you about changes to our service.
- if you are a Doctor listed on the Website, we use the information provided for purposes which may include:
7.14 highlighting your services on the Website;
7.15 processing appointments, orders, registration and enquiries;
7.16 enabling users to participate in interactive features of our Website, including access to your appointment booking system;
7.17 confirming appointments;
7.18 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
7.19 to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
7.20 to conduct, monitor and analyse our business or Website operations. We may use the information to monitor and improve our level of service, to improve the content of the Website, to respond to your requests and for our own internal purposes;
7.21 to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
7.22 to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own; and
- We may disclose your personal information to any partner of Doctify and/or a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties and such disclosure may include for the following purposes:
7.24 when Doctify entrusts a certain sub-contractor and/or partner with the handling of Personal Data in which case Doctify will carefully check and select such subcontractor and partner and will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision and/or review over such sub-contractor and/or partner in order to ensure the security control of the entrusted Personal Data;
7.25 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
7.26 if Doctify or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by Doctify about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
7.27 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Doctify, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Public InformationAny information you may reveal in a review posting or online discussion is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. We recommend that you carefully consider whether to disclose any personal information in any public posting. What you may have written may be viewed and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
10. Your rightsYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you by submitting a request in accordance with the Act and is subject to a £10 administrative fee. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Triangle Building <br/> Stables Market <br/> Chalk Farm Road <br/> London NW1 8AB <br/> United Kingdom