Dr Adil Jawad is Psychiatrist in the UK. He has over twenty years of working experience in adult psychiatry both in and outside UK. He collaborates with GPs, hospital physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
Dr Jawad completed his basic psychiatry training at prestigious Guy’s and St Thomas’ training programme 1996.
He now is a Consultant Psychiatrist for the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team in the NHS, where he provides direct clinical services and psychiatric evaluation and crisis intervention in successfully managing very complex and acutely unwell patients in the community.
Dr Jawad is an Enhanced Appraiser for doctors in the NHS Trust and annually appraise both consultant/non consultant grade doctors in the NHS Trust. He is also the Depty Regional advisor for KSS region for Royal College of Psychiatrists
In 2013 Dr Adil Jawad was awarded “Special Commendation Award” for his contribution to Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
I am available on Saturdays between 9am to 1pm for face to face clinic appointments.
I offer videolink online appointments too in the evenings (6:30 - 9:39pm) on weekdays and all day on Sundays (10am - 9pm).
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment
Videos on youtube
1. https://youtu.be/T6xtnmw5OLI (on inpatient clinical strategy programme I am leading on in the Trust)
2. https://youtu.be/BCPd34xsqVg (Introduction to depression)
3. https://youtu.be/QE1MnHG_-NI (Managemenrt of depression)
4. https://youtu.be/A6nELC0TxpY (Diagnosis of mania and bipolar affective disorder)
5. https://youtu.be/xae2axXddok (Diagnosis of schizophrenia)
6. https://youtu.be/lpwLBdk_WKc (Common vignettes)
7. https://youtu.be/Pf2fEUz6Kho (Q & A session on common psychiatric disorders)
9. https://youtu.be/qB0ovdIhEU4 (Munsif TV - interview in URDU, 2017 on psychiatris disorders and thier cure)
My published articles