Dr Amanda Saracino is a Consultant Dermatologist who completed her medical degree in Australia, finishing top of her graduating year. She specialised in Dermatology in both Australia and the UK.
Dr Saracino's expertise mean she is able to treat patients across all areas of dermatology. In addition, she has completed a sub-specialty fellowship in Connective Tissue Diseases (such as lupus, scleroderma, raynaud's and dermatomyositis).
Often going above and beyond the call of duty, Dr Saracino is known for both her devotion to patient care and commitment to understanding the complex medical issues that befall her patients.
Connective Tissue Diseases: Lupus, Scleroderma, Dermatomyositis, Raynaud's
Complex medical dermatology: Blistering diseases, Vasculitis, Sarcoidosis, Urticaria, Mastocytosis
Qualifications: MBBS (Hons), BMedSc (Hons), FACD
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- International Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatologists
- Member of the British Association of Dermatologists
- Member of the British Society of Medical Dermatology
- Member of the UK Scleroderma Study Group