Dr Karagiannis is a Cardiology Consultant currently working at Hillingdon Hospital and Harefield Hospital, London. He is also a Senior Lecturer at Brunel University, London and an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Imperial College, London.
Dr Karagiannis has a special interest in heart failure. He has published his work in numerous academic journals. He has been awarded the prestigious fellowships of the European Society of Cardiology and the European Heart Failure Association for both his clinical and academic work. He has also been awarded three national academic awards for his research.
Dr Karagiannis sees his private patients at the following hospitals:
1) The Clementine Churchill Hospital, BMI, Sudbury Hill, Harrow HA1 3RX
2) The Bishops Wood Hospital, BMI, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood HA6 2JW
3) One Stop Doctors, One Medical House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7YU
4) Harefield Hospital, Hill End Road, Harefield UB9 6JH
5) 77 Wimpole Street Outpatients & Diagnostic, 77 Wimpole Street, London W1G 9RU
6) Spire Thames Valley Hospital, Wexham Street, Slough SL3 6NH