Mr Pinder is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon at CircleBath and at the Royal United Hospital, Bath as well as Training Program Director for ENT, Seven Deanery. He provides a general service with sub-speciality interest in ear surgery, as well supporting the Head and Neck cancer service.
Following his undergraduate training at Cambridge University and University College London, Mr Pinder trained for a year working as a TWJ Fellow in Melbourne, Australia learning advanced ear surgery, cochlear implantation and neurotology. He was a consultant at the Western Hospital, Melbourne for 2 years before joining the team in Bath in October 2009.
Mr Pinder also has an MSc in Medical Education and teaches on the Royal College of Surgeons Training the Trainers course.
• Nasal blockage surgery (polyps and deviated Nasal Septum)
• Adenoid removal
• Deafness Treatment
• Ear Infection Treatment
• ENT assessment
• Facial Skin Lesion and Biopsy
• Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
• Grommets insertion (Glue ear treatment)
• Hoarseness Diagnosis and Treatment
• Sinusitis treatment
• Sleep apnoea treatment
• Tonsil removal (tonsillectomy)
• Split earlobe repair
• Nasal surgery (septoplasty)
• Hearing Loss Management
• Ear Surgery
• Cochlear implantation