Mr David Ogutu is an expert consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist and skilled gynaecological surgeon, primarily based in North London (Enfield), Hertfordshire and Essex, with an additional practice in Central London. He is the Medical director at Herts and Essex Fertility Centre, one of the UKs most prestigious and successful IVF clinics.
Mr Ogutu has specialist interest in fertility and minimal access surgery (laparoscopic surgery). An advanced gynaecology ultrasound practitioner, he offers timely diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of gynaecological conditions.
He is actively involved in fertility research and education, frequently presenting his work at international and national conferences. He is passionate about patient management, striving to provide comprehensive care of the highest standard for all. Mr Ogutu is recognised by all major UK health insurance companies.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the British Fertility Society
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of the British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member of the European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of the American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopist