Mr Hari Sugathan is a Manchester Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle surgery. He has a dedicated foot and ankle practice in Cheadle. He completed his Trauma and Orthopaedic training in England and his foot and ankle fellowship in Stockport.
Throughout his career, he has been actively involved in orthopaedic research and has published many times in regards to the foot and ankle.
• Bunions- Hallux Valgus/ Hallux Rigidus
• Heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
• Ankle arthritis – Total ankle replacements/ ankle fusion
• Arthritis of the foot
• Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
• Fractures of the foot and ankle
• Cartilage defects in foot and ankle
• Achilles tendon disorders– including tendonitis, acute and chronic rupture reconstruction
• Key hole surgery - Ankle Arthroscopy for osteochondral lesions of the ankle
• Lesser toe deformities
• Adult flatfoot deformity correction
• Cavovarus (high arched) foot deformity correction
• Toe Nail Surgery