Mr Kaykhosrov Manuchehri is consultant surgeon in Ophthalmology specialising in vitreo-retinal disease and retinal reattachment surgery.
Mr Manuchehri graduated with an MB, BCh (Hon) from Trinity Medical School, Dublin in 1991. After completing foundation training he went on to start specialist registrar training in Ophthalmology in 1994. Following completion of his higher surgical training, Mr Manuchehri completed vitreo-retinal surgery and medical retina fellowships at Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre, Oxford Eye Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital London.
Mr Manuchehri has private clinics available at the Spire Harpenden and Spire Thames Valley Hospitals. He is also keen to improve access to ophthalmic services in the developing world.
For any request please email my medical secretary on email@example.com
• Cataract surgery (multifocal, toric and trifocal implants)
• Macular hole surgery
• Epiretinal membrane surgery
• Diabetic eye disease surgery
• Treatment of age-related macular degeneration
• Retinal reattachment surgery
• Laser treatment of retinal tears
• Vitreo-retinal surgery
• Treatment for retinal vein occlusion
• YAG Capsulotomy and Iridotomy procedures
• Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty